With the year coming to a close, now is the time to focus on the complex task of tax planning – particularly in light of the economic challenges associated with COVID-19. Join GRF for our annual tax planning webinar to learn how you should position your assets for the best tax advantage. Seasoned tax professionals will guide participants through the tax strategies they should be thinking about before 2021.
Troy Turner, CPA | Vice President, Partner and Director, Tax
Mr. Turner has worked in the tax area of public accounting since 1997 and has a broad range of tax consulting experience. As Director, he oversees the firm’s Tax Department and specializes in providing tax advisory and compliance services for businesses and individuals who have international aspects to their tax situation. For individuals, he focuses on expatriate taxation, nonresident alien reporting, state domiciliary determinations, tax treaty exemptions, international investment reporting, tax equalization, FBAR compliance, foreign entity ownership reporting and complex US based tax filings for high net worth individuals. On the business side he has extensive experience in the areas of corporate review, tax provision calculations, entity selection, accounting method changes, business sales, foreign ownership, and CFC reporting.
Stephen Boisvert, CPA, MST, CExPTM | Manager, Tax
Stephen Boisvert, CPA is a manager in the tax department at GRF CPAs. & Advisors. He joined the firm in 2008. As a manager, Mr. Boisvert reviews and supervises the preparation of individual, corporate, partnership, LLC, S-corporation and trust returns. He runs tax information technology within the firm’s for-profit department, ensuring that all programs are running properly and are kept up-to-date.
Additional Program Details
- Learning Objective: To provide attendees with a better understanding of how you should position your assets for the best tax advantage.
- Instructional Delivery Methods: Group Internet-based
- Recommended CPE: 1.0 CPE
- Recommended Fields of Study: Taxes – Technical
- Prerequisites: None Required
- Advance Preparation: None
- Program Level: Basic
- Course Registration Requirements: None
- Refund Policy: No fee is required to participate in this session.
- Cancellation Policy: In the event that the presentation is cancelled or rescheduled, participants will be contacted immediately with details.
- Complaint Resolution Policy: GRF CPAs & Advisors is committed to our participants’ 100% satisfaction and will make every reasonable effort to resolve complaints as quickly as possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any concerns.