With the year coming to a close and the income tax deadline around the corner, now is the time to focus on the complex task of tax planning. Join GRF for our annual tax planning webinar to learn how you should position your assets for the best tax advantage. Seasoned tax professionals will guide participants through the tax strategies they should be thinking about before 2019 comes to an end.
Troy Turner, CPA | Vice President, Partner and Director, Tax
David F. Graling, CPA, MBA | Partner, Tax
Additional Program Details
- Learning Objective: To provide attendees with a better understanding of how you should position your assets for the best tax advantage.
- Instructional Delivery Methods: Group Internet-based
- Recommended CPE: 1.0 CPE
- Recommended Fields of Study: Tax
- Prerequisites: None Required
- Advance Preparation: None
- Program Level: Basic
- Course Registration Requirements: None
- Refund Policy: No fee is required to participate in this session.
- Cancellation Policy: In the event that the presentation is cancelled or rescheduled, participants will be contacted immediately with details.
- Complaint Resolution Policy: GRF CPAs & Advisors is committed to our participants’ 100% satisfaction and will make every reasonable effort to resolve complaints as quickly as possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any concerns.