Roundtable Discussion for Recording Contracts with Customers (Topic 606)
FASB’s Accounting Standards Update (ASU) 2014-09 – Revenue from Contracts with Customers (Topic 606) is shaking up how associations recognize and report revenue. Whether you are a CEO, finance staff, or membership engagement staff, this roundtable brings you together with your association peers for facilitated discussion around how associations are implementing Topic 606.
Participants will come away with a better understanding of the complexities of revenue recognition and the knowledge association financial professionals need to reasonably report on revenue recognition under the new ASU.
Our facilitators will lead participants in a roundtable discussion with their association peers focused on:
- The 5-step process to record revenue with contracts with customers
- Best practices for implementation
Registration is complimentary, but space is limited. Register below.
GRF CPAs & Advisors
4550 Montgomery Avenue, Suite 800N
Bethesda, MD 20814
Additional Program Details
- Learning Objective: To provide attendees with a better understanding of the complexities of revenue recognition and how to properly record contracts with customers under Topic 606.
- Instructional Delivery Methods: Group Internet-based
- Recommended CPE: 2.0 CPE
- Recommended Fields of Study: Auditing – Technical
- Prerequisites: None Required
- Advance Preparation: None
- Program Level: Basic
- Course Registration Requirements: None
- Refund Policy: No fee is required to participate in this session.
- Cancellation Policy: In the event that the presentation is cancelled or rescheduled, participants will be contacted immediately with details.
- Complaint Resolution Policy: GRF CPAs & Advisors is committed to our participants’ 100% satisfaction and will make every reasonable effort to resolve complaints as quickly as possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any concerns.