Listen to the recording
Small businesses are being faced with questions due to the virus such as…
- What government assistance is available and how do I apply?
- What should I focus on in managing cash flow during this time?
- How should I make these difficult decisions pertaining to my employees?
- Are there any tax ramifications or issues I should be aware of?
Tune in to Facebook Live on Wednesday (24th) morning as a panel of experts have an informal discussion about serious issues pertaining to small business owners and the challenges faced due to Covid-19.
- SBA Assistance update
- Leading through tough times and employee engagement
- Cash flow management
- Tax considerations