In Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman’s 2013 Year End Tax Planning Seminar, Director of Tax and Business Valuations Water Deyhle, CPA/ABV/CFF, MAFF discusses how best to strategize tax planning techniques that can be executed during the remainder of 2013. Topic covered include:
- Individual Income Tax rates
- Tax on Net Investment Income
- Limitation on itemized deductions
- Federal estate and gift taxes
- Expiring individual extenders
- Business tax provisions
Download the presentation in PDF format above. Video of the presentation will be available soon.