December 5, 2013
In Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman’s 2013 Year End Tax Planning Seminar, Director of Tax and Business Valuations Water Deyhle, CPA/ABV/CFF, MAFF discusses how best to strategize tax planning techniques that can be executed during the remainder of 2013. Topic covered include:
- Individual Income Tax rates
- Tax on Net Investment Income
- Limitation on itemized deductions
- Federal estate and gift taxes
- Expiring individual extenders
- Business tax provisions
Download the presentation in PDF format above. Video of the presentation will be available soon.
This article was originally posted on December 5, 2013 and the information may no longer be current. For questions, please contact GRF CPAs & Advisors at firstname.lastname@example.org.