January 27, 2022
Nonprofits and associations will continue to play an essential role in the US economy in 2022. Despite a noticeable change in 2020, post-pandemic charitable giving is expected to return for those organizations whose missions are not directly related to pandemic relief. Also, many associations executed some impressive pivots to continue serving their members during the pandemic and are positioned for a rebound. With so much at stake, what should tax-exempt organizations focus on in the coming year and where are the opportunities?
Join GRF to kick off 2022 with a webinar exploring the outlook for nonprofits and associations. Our presenters will discuss the priority areas of focus that every organization should address in 2022 including implementation of new ASUs, identifying top risks, getting the best value from a new approach to the annual audit, and an update on pandemic tax relief. Participants will come away with the knowledge and tools they need to meet challenges head-on and take advantage of opportunities to implement meaningful change.
- State of the union: The outlook for nonprofits and associations
- A look ahead at new accounting pronouncements and their implementation
- Managing risk to nonprofits and associations in 2022
- Achieving the best value from virtual and hybrid audits
- Tax relief measures in response to COVID-19