If your nonprofit receives funding from a federal grant (either directly or via a sub-award), you should take proactive steps to recover the maximum amount of indirect costs for your organization. Join GRF CPAs & Advisors for a four-part webinar series providing nonprofit organizations with everything they need to know about indirect rates under Uniform Guidance (UG).
This series of one-hour webinars is designed to guide participants through every important aspect of UG indirect rates and allocations. Participants will come away with a better understanding of the cost principals under UG and have the opportunity to participate in a practical exercise to build an indirect rate. GRF’s presenters will also highlight important changes and new options for indirect rates under UG as proposed in the Cross-Agency Priority Goal posted by OMB in the Federal Register on January 22, 2020.
Who should attend?
This series is designed for grant administrators and legal, accounting and finance staff of federal grant or sub-award recipient organizations who are either new to UG or need a refresher.
Part II – Subpart E: Cost Principals under Uniform Guidance
1.0 CPE Credit Available
The second webinar will provide participants with an overview of the Cost Principles, Subpart E to Uniform Guidance. The cost principles provide the framework for direct and indirect cost allocation, the reasonableness criteria, offsets for related revenue, and what is allowable (or not an allowable) reimbursement on federal grants and cooperative agreements.
- Understanding the categories of allowable vs. unallowable costs
- Cost principals that have changed or have been eliminated
- Introduction of the three new cost principals
- What is new under timekeeping and helpful changes
- Detailed overview of commonly used cost principals, compensation and fringe benefits
Moderated by Yevgeniy Sukhenko, CPA | Supervisor, Outsourced Accounting & Advisory Services
Additional Program Details
- Learning Objective: To provide an overview of the cost principals, Subpart E under Uniform Guidance
- Instructional Delivery Methods: Group Internet-based
- Recommended CPE: 1.0 CPE
- Recommended Fields of Study: Accounting – Technical
- Prerequisites: None Required
- Advance Preparation: None
- Program Level: Basic
- Course Registration Requirements: None
- Refund Policy: No fee is required to participate in this session.
- Cancellation Policy: In the event that the presentation is cancelled or rescheduled, participants will be contacted immediately with details.
- Complaint Resolution Policy: GRF CPAs & Advisors is committed to our participants’ 100% satisfaction and will make every reasonable effort to resolve complaints as quickly as possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any concerns.
Register for Parts III and IV